To quickly, easily, and safely manage your Indigo card, log in to the MyIndigo Platinum Credit Card online at www.myindigocard.com. This is the only way to get your hands on data like that.
The website allows you to quickly and easily manage your Indigo account online. Online banking, bill payment, and other financial transactions are also possible.
To do any of these things, though, you’ll need to sign up for an Indigo MasterCard account at www.myindigocard.com and log in.
Activate Indigocard Using indigocard.com Activate
New cardholders who received an email invitation to activate their Indigo MasterCard can do so on the Indigo MasterCard website. You can activate your Indigo card online at www.myindigocard.com or indigocard.com.
To use your new card online, however, you must first become a registered member of the site. Create an account and enter your Indigo credentials to access the site. To activate your card, go to indigocard.com/backslash/activate and enter your login information here.
My indigo Credit Card Account Sign Up – Indigo Online Access.
Creating an online profile is a prerequisite. In order to activate your credit card, you’ll need access to this. Thus, you must carry out the following steps;
- Check out myindigocard.com.
- Find the “Register” link and click it.
- The account number is required.
- Put down your birth date here.
- To continue, please enter your SSN.
- To finish creating your account, click the “Next” button and proceed with the on-screen instructions.
MyIdigo Login at indigocard.com/milestone
- To activate your Indigo credit card, you must first sign in to your account. to that end;
- Please visit myindigocard.com.
- Find the login form on the page’s right side and enter your credentials.
- Put in your login details.
- Type in your account’s secret word.
- To sign in, click the button.
- You can now activate your Indigo MasterCard by entering the credit card number you received in an email in response to an application offer.
New cardholders are required to register their cards before they can be used for the first time. So, go ahead and fill out the online registration form by clicking the Register link. Then, fill in the blanks with the subsequent data:
Forgotten Password – Forgot your username or password help
In order to use your card, you’ll need to enter your login information, and if you lose those credentials, you won’t be able to access your account. Your card will be activated solely through your online account. On the login screen, there is a link labeled “Forgot your username or password?” that will allow you to retrieve either. This will help you access my Indigo Mastercard account and reset your password.
- Please go to myindigocard.com.
- Find the button labeled “Forgot your username or password?” and click it.
- In order to reset your password, you’ll need to provide the following details:
- An individual’s unique identifier for use in the system
- Number 4 of the account
- Taxpayer identification number
- One’s birth date.
- When you have completed the above fields, click the submit button. After clicking this link, you’ll be led to a website where you can change your password.
Indigo Card Pay Online – Online Payment Via indigocard.com payment Login
Indigo Credit Card payments can be made quickly and easily online. Yes! The usage of telephones is one alternative for establishing contact. Call the Indigo Customer Service number printed on the back of your card and follow the on-screen instructions. Sending anything through the mail is the last remaining option. Mail your payment through check or money order.
The minimum monthly payment for the Indigo MasterCard is $25. That’s the same as paying a fee equal to one percent of your account balance. As a result, the following terms will be applied to payments. Use a check or money order for payments sent through the mail, and an online banking account for payments made over the phone.
The majority of purchases made using Indigo credit cards are made through the Indigo online store. Nonetheless, customers still favor more traditional payment methods like phone call services. This is achieved by using the client’s established bill pay line. If a check order is placed, customers can still pay by sending a MoneyGram or writing a check.
Most customers who utilize the Indigo online payment service do so through the Genesis Indigo credit card website. As a result, these transactions can be completed quickly, easily, and securely. Your bank account information (including your account number) will be stored in your Indigo account whenever you log in, in preparation for a monthly automatic withdrawal.
The Indigo Mobile Wallet
You can reach the customer service line at 866-946-9545 to make a payment over the phone. along with the FAX number 503-268-4711
Sending Money with Indigo
Where to send mail:
Services for Cards by Genesis FS
PO Box 4477
Portland, Oregon 97076-4477
Indigo Moneygram Payment
Genesis FS Card Services is the name of the company.