Basically, WhatsApp is made to be used on mobile devices with a working phone number. WhatsApp may also be used on a computer without a smartphone, though.
Use WhatsApp on PC Without Mobile Phone
There are several ways to use WhatsApp on a PC or Mac, and each one has pros and cons that are detailed below.
1. Android SDK: Installing and configuring Android SDK needs a lot of resources on your PC and takes some time.
2. Android Emulators: Android emulators like BlueStacks or Andy create an environment similar to Android on your PC and let you run Android apps, including WhatsApp.
3. Third-Party Software: A few third-party applications are made specifically to run WhatsApp on PC. Since we haven’t used any of these programmes, we are unable to endorse any of them.
4. WhatsApp Web: The official method for using WhatsApp on a PC is to use the desktop or web version of the app.
You still need a smartphone with an active WhatsApp Account to use this method, though.
Generally speaking, WhatsApp Web is not a standalone or independent application; it only mirrors your mobile WhatsApp account on the bigger screen of your Computer or Mac.
As a result, in this post we will show you how to run WhatsApp on your computer without a mobile device using an Android emulator called BlueStacks.
1. Use WhatsApp On PC Without Phone Using BlueStacks
As was already said, BlueStacks simulates a mobile phone environment on your PC, enabling you to run Android applications like WhatsApp.
Hence, downloading and installing BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC is the first step before downloading and installing WhatsApp.
1. Launch Chrome or another web browser and go to bluestacks.com on your computer.
2. To download BlueStacks on your computer after visiting bluestacks.com, click the Download BlueStacks icon.
3. Double-click the downloaded file to start the installation of BlueStacks on your computer after it has finished downloading.
4.Complete the BlueStacks Application installation on your PC or Mac by following the on-screen directions.
5. After BlueStacks has been set up, launch the programme by clicking the BlueStacks icon.
6.When you first use BlueStacks, WhatsApp ought to be listed among the most popular Applications. If not, you can type “WhatsApp” into the BlueStacks search bar to find it.
7.Once WhatsApp is located, click the Install option to download and install it on your computer.
8. Click the WhatsApp icon on your computer to launch WhatsApp when it has been downloaded and installed.
9.After that, WhatsApp will ask for your phone number so that it can send you a verification code.
If you don’t have a mobile phone number, you can input your home phone number.
10. Your computer will display a verification failure notice after you enter your home phone number. Simply select the Call ME option.
11. WhatsApp will send you an automated message to your home phone number. Take notes on the Verification Code as you listen to the message.
12. Type the verification code into the computer’s pop-up window (See image below).
You will be able to access your WhatsApp account on your computer after entering the verification code.
To test whether WhatsApp is operating properly on your computer without a mobile phone, start a chat with any of your contacts.