The steps to Use WhatsApp on PC Using BlueStacks are listed below if you’re looking for a way to utilise WhatsApp without using WhatsApp Online.
Use WhatsApp on PC Using BlueStacks
Although though WhatsApp has a web version (WhatsApp Web) that allows you to use it on desktops, you still need a WhatsApp Account on a mobile device to use it.
The WhatsApp web app can only be used if you already have a WhatsApp account on your phone because it basically generates a mirror image of your current WhatsApp account on your phone.
But, it is also feasible to use WhatsApp on a computer without owning an iPhone or Android phone and to create a separate WhatsApp account on a computer.
You can do this by using an Android emulator called BlueStacks, which turns your computer into a mobile device and lets you download and install WhatsApp from the Google Play Store.
Step 1. Download & Install BlueStacks App Player
To build a mobile device-like interface on your computer, the first step is to download BlueStacks App Player.
1. Launch Chrome or another web browser and go to bluestacks.com on your computer.
2. To download BlueStacks on your computer after visiting bluestacks.com, click the Download BlueStacks icon.
3. Double-click the downloaded file to start the installation of BlueStacks on your computer after it has finished downloading.
4.Complete the BlueStacks Application installation on your PC or Mac by following the on-screen directions.
You will be prompted to sign in to your Google Account by BlueStacks App Player. Please take this action since it is required in order to access the Google Play Store.
Step 2. Download WhatsApp on Your Computer
1. After BlueStacks is set up, launch the programme by clicking the BlueStacks icon.
2.When you first launch BlueStacks, WhatsApp ought to be listed among the most popular Applications. If not, you can type “WhatsApp” into the BlueStacks search bar to find it.
3. After discovering WhatsApp, click the Install option and adhere to the on-screen directions to download and install WhatsApp on your computer.
Step 3. Create WhatsApp Account on Computer
1. Click the WhatsApp icon on your computer to launch WhatsApp after it has been installed.
2. You will be prompted by WhatsApp to input your phone number. Use your landline phone number or enter a phone number that is not already associated with your WhatsApp mobile account.
3. WhatsApp will text a verification code if you input a mobile phone number. Wait for the SMS Verification Failed Notification if you input a landline number, then select the Call ME option.
When you select Call Me, WhatsApp will send your landline number an automated message. Take notes on the Verification Code as you listen to the message.
4. In the pop-up window that displays on your computer, enter the verification code.
5. After the phone number is validated, your WhatsApp account will show up on the computer.
To check if your solo WhatsApp Account is operating successfully on your computer, you may now start a Conversation with any of your Contacts.