Whether you recently purchased your wearable or haven’t needed to turn it off in a while, follow our instructions on how to do so.
It’s not often that you’ll need to switch off your Apple Watch, but whether you’re trying to resolve a bug or simply need to shut it off completely, we’ll cover how to accomplish both.
How to Turn Off Apple Watch?
- Find the side button adjacent to the Digital Crown, which has an oval or pill form.
- For 3-5 seconds, press and hold the side button.
- The power-off slider should now be moved to the right (watchOS 8 and before).
- Tap the power symbol in the top right corner of your watchOS 9 device, then move the power off slider to the right.
- You can try a force restart if the side button or touch screen isn’t operating regularly.
- Contact Apple Support, visit an Apple Store, or find an Apple Authorized Service Provider if you’re still having issues.
How to Turn On Apple Watch?
- Press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo power on the Apple Watch.
- Put your watch on a charger if it won’t turn on.
- If feasible, try a new outlet and/or charger if it won’t charge.
- The ideal charger to use with your watch is the one that comes with it.
- Make sure your wearable is clean, as well as the charger.
- A red lightning bolt will emerge if the battery is extremely low and turn green once the battery is charging.
- Charge your Apple Watch for at least thirty minutes.