With tons of loot to collect and demons to slay, you re going to want to get an idea of all the armor sets and gear you can earn in Diablo 4 to outfit your character. This guide will go over all the confirmedDiablo 4 armor setsas well as the unique items you can find for each class that have powerful bonus effects.
There s nothing an RPG fan loves more than collecting glowing piles of loot to outfit their character, and it s safe to say you ll be doing a lot of that inDiablo 4. But, while fashion isn t technically part of theDiablo 4 endgame, you ll no doubt be searching for the best armor sets to make your character look the part as you put the finishing touches on yourDiablo 4 build. And, with each of theDiablo 4 classeshaving distinct styles, there s a lot to consider.
Diablo 4 armor sets
Here are all the confirmed Diablo 4 armor sets so far:
- Adventurer s armor set all classes
- Boneweave armor set all classes
- Coven s armor set all classes
- Etched armor set all classes
- Fur-Lined armor set all classes
- Highland armor set all classes
- Sand-Worn armor set all classes
- Strider s armor set all classes
- Sturdy armor set all classes
- Weathered armor set all classes
- 100,000 Steps unique boots Barbarian
- Greaves of the Empty Tomb unique boots Necromancer
- Esu s Heirloom unique boots Sorcerer
- Penitent Greaves unique boots all classes
- Storm s Companion unique legsS Druid
- Eyes in the Dark unique legs Rogue
- Iceheart Brais unique legs Sorcerer
- Temerity unique legs all classes
- Gohr s Devastating Grips unique gloves Barbarian
- Howl From Below unique gloves Necromancer
- Grasp of Shadow unique gloves Rogue
- Gloves of the Illuminator unique gloves Sorcerer
- Fists of Fate unique gloves all classes
- Frostburn unique gloves all classes
- Raiment of the Infinite unique chest Sorcerer
- Rage of Harrogath unique chest Barbarian
- Mad Wolf s Glee unique chest Druid
- Insatiable Fury unique chest Druid
- Blood Artisan s Cuirass unique chest Necromancer
- Razorplate unique chest armor all classes
- Tempest Roar unique helm Druid
- Vasily s Prayer unique helm Druid
- Harlequin Crest unique helm Sorcerer
- Deathless Visage unique helm Necromancer
- Cowl of the Nameless unique helm Rogue
- Andariel s Visage unique helm all classes
As you can see, there are already lots of armor sets to collect in Diablo 4, including several unique items that fill an armor slot but provide distinctive powerful effects.
The standard Diablo 4 armor sets, which are class universal and are available on both masculine and feminine characters, will drop with random stat rolls for your character. These will be the bread and butter of the leveling process; collecting new armor sets and gear before shortly replacing them.
On the other hand, unique items, and unique armor sets more specifically, are special items with distinct perks. This makes them only available to the relevant class, so keep your eyes out for unique items you can take advantage of.
If the style of your demon slaying is the most important factor for you, then fret not. Here s what each of the classes armor sets look like, courtesy of Voidy Vids 2 :
To make it even more exciting, each class also has its own spin on the armor set style. For example, the Barbarian s Highland armor set is drastically different from the Sorcerer s Highland armor set, despite it being the same set. This makes playing as each of the classes, no matter where they rank in theDiablo 4 class tier list, a fun prospect in fashion. Reddit userCh33k0has compiled a gallery of all the armor sets available in the game and what they look like for each class and gender option.
Diablo 4 Barbarian armor sets
As you might expect, Barbarian armor is often very rustic and fitting of a warrior. From large plate armor to hats with horns, the Barbarian armor style is for those that want to look like an intimidating and unstoppable force on the battlefield.
Diablo 4 Druid armor sets
The Druid armor set style balances their imposing presence with elements of nature, such as animal pelts, feathers, and horns. While not quite as clad in iron as the Barbarian, you wouldn t want to be face to face with the Druid.
Diablo 4 Necromancer armor sets
Necromancer armor set styles are suitably very dark and haunting, featuring lots of skulls, bones, teeth, and sharp edges. This class armor perfectly reflects their mastery over the dead and all things dark and mysterious.
Diablo 4 Rogue armor sets
This scoundrel, often traveling light to aid in stealth and deception, has a deep love of cloaks and face coverings. The Rogue armor set style often emphasizes their penchant for stealth, but also the darker elements of their playstyle, with skulls, torn fabrics, and masks.
Diablo 4 Sorcerer armor sets
Masters of the arcane arts, the Sorcerer armor set style frequently features long robes and elaborate head-pieces. Some of their outfits are rather decadent, with gold flourishes, while others are more mystical and barbaric.
And that s all the Diablo 4 armor sets we know of right now for each class, including the unique items and armor up for grabs. If you re in search of even more outfits to add to your collection, then learn all you can about theDiablo 4 battle passahead of theDiablo 4 Season 1 release dateto get ready.