Are you curious about the characteristics and benefits that come with the Destiny 2 Centrifuseweapon and how to obtain them? Since Season of the Deep is now available, you can get your hands on this thrilling auto-rifle that truly capitalizes on the worn-out and dated appearance of some of the other weapons in the season, suiting the deep sea theme.
Along with being visually appealing, the benefits and attributes that come with this weapon are intriguing and may have the ability to significantly alter the way the present Crucible game is played. Read on for a brief description of what to anticipate from this weapon in Destiny 2.
Destiny 2 Centrifuse perks and traits
The exotic Centrifuse weapon from Destiny 2 has the following features and benefits:
- Overcharge Capacitor Sprinting, sliding, and firing this weapon builds a temporary electrostatic charge, increasing range and reload speed. Final blows with high charge cause explosions, and maximum charge explosions blind targets. (Intrinsic Trait)
- Corkscrew Rifling Balanced Barrel slightly increases range and stability, as well as handling speed. (Barrel)
- Appended Mag This weapon has an increased magazine size. (Magazine)
- Regenerative Motion Sprinting gradually reloads this weapon. (Trait)
- Hand-Laid Stock This weapon has increased stability, optimized for recoil control. (Stock)
The superior variation of the weapon type, the auto rifle fits into the low rate-of-fire, low magazine archetype. Thus, in addition to PvE, it may very well be a powerful contender in PvP. When employing some of the top Destiny 2 PvP weapons in the Crucible, its Overcharge Capacitor Intrinsic Trait stands out thanks to its explosions and passive effects.
How to get Centrifuse in Destiny 2
Reaching rank 1 in the paid season pass or rank 35 in the Season of the Deep free season pass in Destiny 2 will get you a centrifuse.
It is rather simple to earn, and as long as you are finishing quests, rewards, and other tasks, you should be able to use it shortly. In the Season of the Deep trailer, which you can view below, it looks fairly slick:
The improved range and reload speed are very helpful for auto rifles because the electrostatic charge is a very strong boost. Additionally, the explosions blend in well with the Season of the Deep activities, much like Salvage in Destiny 2.
Consider checking out some of the other goods available in Season of the Deep now that you know how to obtain Centrifuse in Destiny 2. The PlayStation titles God of War, Horizon, Ratchet & Clank, and others served as inspiration for some amazingly original cosmetics.