How much will Apple’s current offers cost you? There are a variety of iPhone models available to suit your needs and your budget. Here is a summary of Apple’s iPhone lineup, including information on which model is the least expensive and most expensive.
Which is the cheapest iPhone?
a, and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, (2022). It is also the final remaining handset with a physical Home button and has the smallest display (4.7 inches).
If you’d prefer a larger screen and Face ID, you can also save money on other iPhone models. Apple presently offers discounts on the iPhone 12, iPhone 13, and iPhone 13 small compared to when they were first released, allowing you to purchase a high-end model from the previous two years while also making a financial save. The iPhone 12, iPhone 13, and iPhone 13 mini are all excellent iPhones if you don’t require the most recent and greatest model.
Apple’s Refurbished Shop also offers cheaper iPhones for purchase. Although these iPhones have been reconditioned, they are covered by a 12-month guarantee. Another option is not to buy your iPhone from Apple, but to hunt for offers one of the different Apple dealers. See our roundup of the greatest iPhone deals this month. We track offers on all iPhone phones. Also, we have tips on the greatest offers for the iPhone 14 and the iPhone 13.
Read our guide to choose the greatest iPhone if you’re unsure which model is ideal for you.
iPhone SE price
Currently, Apple’s cheapest iPhone is the iPhone SE (2022). For those who desire a smaller iPhone with a Home button, it is perfect.
The price of an iPhone SE (2022) from Apple is as follows:
- iPhone SE (2022) 64GB: $429 / 449 / A$719 / CA$579
- iPhone SE (2022) 128GB: $479 / 499 / A$799 / CA$649
- iPhone SE (2022) 256GB: $579 / 609 / A$969 / CA$789
iPhone 12 price
The iPhone 12, which debuted in 2019 but is still a respectable device for anyone who doesn’t want the most power, is the next most affordable iPhone. Just be aware that the iPhone 12’s base model only comes with 64GB of storage, which is a little bit limited in our opinion.
If you decide to purchase an iPhone 12 from Apple, the price is as follows:
- iPhone 12 64GB: $599 / 649 / A$1,049 / CA$849
- iPhone 12 128GB: $649 / 699 / A$1,129 / CA$919
- iPhone 12 256GB: $749 / 809 / A$1,299 / CA$1,069
iPhone 13 mini price
As the smallest model was eliminated from the iPhone 14 lineup, the iPhone 13 mini is anticipated to be the last of the smaller iPhones we’ll see for a while. Hence, if you’re looking for the smallest iPhone ever made, this is it.
If you decide to get an iPhone 13 mini from Apple, the price is as follows:
- iPhone 13 mini 128GB: $599 / 649 / A$1,049 / CA$849
- iPhone 13 mini 256GB: $699 / 759 / A$1,219 / CA$999
- iPhone 13 mini 512GB: $899 / 979 / A$1,569 / CA$1,269
iPhone 13 price
Since there isn’t much of a difference between the iPhone 13 and iPhone 14, you should choose the less expensive model if you don’t care about having a slightly improved version of the same CPU and features like Action Mode.
The price of the iPhone 13 from Apple is as follows:
- iPhone 13 128GB: $699 / 749 / A$1,229 / CA$999
- iPhone 13 256GB: $799 / 859 / A$1,399 / CA$1,149
- iPhone 13 512GB: $999 / 1,079 / A$1,749 / CA$1,419
How much does a new iPhone cost?
The iPhone 14 and its larger sibling, the iPhone 14 Plus, should be taken into consideration if you are willing to spend a little more and want the newest iPhone. The iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max are the models to take into consideration if you’re looking for the greatest iPhone phone.
iPhone 14 price
Although the differences between the iPhone 13 and iPhone 14 are not particularly significant, there are some new features that may be of interest to you. For instance, we adore the new Emergency SOS feature as well as Action Mode, which enables you to record moving videos.
If you decide to get an iPhone 14 from Apple, the price is as follows:
- iPhone 14 128GB: $799 / 849 / A$1,399 / CA$1,099
- iPhone 14 256GB: $899 / 959 / A$1,579 / CA$1,249
- iPhone 14 512GB: $1,099 / 1,179 / A$1,899 / CA$1,519
iPhone 14 Plus price
The iPhone 14 essentially comes in two sizes: the 6.1-inch-screen smaller model and the 6.7-inch-screen larger model. The regular iPhone now comes with a bigger screen, a first for Apple. This is the one for you if you want an iPhone in the phablet style without having to pay the price associated with the iPhone 14 Pro Max.
If you decide to get an iPhone 14 Plus from Apple, the price is as follows:
- iPhone 14 Plus 128GB: $899 / 949 / A$1,579 / CA$1,249
- iPhone 14 Plus 256GB: $999 / 1,059 / A$1,749 / CA$1,399
- iPhone 14 Plus 512GB: $1,199 / 1,279 / A$2,099 / CA$1,669
Which is the most expensive iPhone?
The iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max are your only options if you need the best build quality and features Apple has to offer. These two superpowerful devices are the pinnacle of what Apple can pack into a phone. Nonetheless, they are priced similarly.
iPhone 14 Pro price
The iPhone 14 Pro is the same size as the iPhone 14, but it has an improved camera and a more powerful processor that is one generation newer. There are numerous further improvements that make this a better handset, but the cost is significantly greater.
If you decide to get an iPhone 14 Pro from Apple, the price is as follows:
- iPhone 14 Pro 128GB: $999 / 1,099 / A$1,749 / CA$1,399
- iPhone 14 Pro 256GB: $1,099 / 1,209 / A$1,899 / CA$1,549
- iPhone 14 Pro 512GB: $1,299 / 1,429 / A$2,249 / CA$1,819
- iPhone 14 Pro 1TB: $1,499 / 1,649 / A$2,599 / CA$2,089
iPhone 14 Pro Max price
If you decide to get an iPhone 14 Pro Max from Apple, the price is as follows:
- iPhone 14 Pro Max 128GB: $1,099/ 1,199/A$1,899/CA$1,549
- iPhone 14 Pro Max 256GB: $1,119/ 1,309/A$2,099/CA$1,699
- iPhone 14 Pro Max 512GB: $1,399/ 1,529/A$2,419/CA$1,969
- iPhone 14 Pro Max 1TB: $1,599/ 1,749/A$2,769/CA$2,239
How to get a cheaper iPhone
It’s always worthwhile to take a second look at a refurbished model if all of these iPhone costs seem a bit excessive to you. They typically have warranties and money-back guarantees, making them just like new iPhone purchases with the added benefit of being less expensive.
For more information, see our advice on where to buy a used or refurbished iPhone. You should also read our roundup of the best iPhone discounts to see if you can find a deal.
You might find a deal if you don’t purchase your iPhone straight from Apple. We keep tabs on sales for all iPhone devices so that we always have the lowest pricing available. See our selection of this month’s top iPhone discounts.
after purchasing a new iPhone Learn how to set up a new iPhone and transfer data from an old iPhone by reading our guide.